Hotel My Bed Dresden, Best Hotels in Dresden Germany

Hotel My Bed Dresden is Hotels Choices In Dresden Germany. 2 star hotels that have 7 reviews and 6.6 ratings. You can remain at this hotel with prices beginning at USD 38, check in at 2:00 PM and have a look at at 10:00 AM.

Stop at Hotel My Bed Dresden to discover the wonders of Dresden. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Hotel My Bed Dresden. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, Hotel My Bed Dresden caters to your needs.

Pictures of Hotel My Bed Dresden, Choice Hotels Recommendations At Dresden Germany

Hotel My Bed Dresden Adresssed

Rehefelderstr. 19 , Dresden, , Germany, Postal Code : 1127
Country Iso Code : DE, at Longitude :1.371.962 and at Latitude :510.784


View Hotels, Click Here

or search :

Hotels in Dresden Germany

See Also :

  • Kanishka Villas Hotel, Best Choice Hotels in Bali Indonesia
  • Hotel Premiere Classe Chambery, Best Hotels in Chambery France
  • Parkhotel Bergen, Hotels in Bergen Netherlands
  • Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel